How Industrialized Construction Will Shape The Future Of Design
An in depth look at the future of the design process
In this episode, presented by DIRTT, ThinkLab interviews Daniel Hall, assistant professor at the Technical University of Delft in the Netherlands, and Amy Marks, VP at Autodesk, on what industrialized design means, how it works, and how it can help designers and manufacturers collaborate more closely.
Accredited for: IDCEC, AIA | 0.5 CEU/0.5 LU
Subscribe to view future episodes here:
The Learning Objective CEU Podcast
Season 1, Episode 08 Show Notes
After listening, you will be able to:
- Summarize what industrialized construction encompasses
- Contrast how industrialized construction differs from conventional construction
- Analyze how industrialized construction changes the traditional design process
- Examine how industrialized construction enables new product and process innovation
Take the Quiz
Want CEU credit for listening? Click here to take the quiz and earn your certificate of completion.
How it Works
If this is your first audio-CEU experience you might have some questions – like, "Can I really get CEU credit for listening to a podcast?" and "How exactly does this whole CEU podcast thing work?" And the answer is yes, you CAN earn CEU credits for tuning in and the process is quick and easy.
Here's how to complete your entire CEU podcast process in 4 simple steps:
- Listen to the episode
- Visit this link to take a short, 5 question quiz
* Scoring an 80% or above on the quiz will earn you 0.5 CEU/0.5 LU
- Upon passing the quiz, receive your certificate of completion via email from CEU sponsor
That's it! An entire CEU done in less than half an hour.
Connect with our expert guests on LinkedIn:
Special thanks to our CEU episode sponsor, DIRTT, for partnering with us to provide valuable insights on compelling topics for the design industry.