Can Material Innovation Save Our World?
An insider's look at material-minded design
In this episode, presented by Delta Faucet Company, this CEU podcast features two leaders from Material ConneXion, a material insights company. Jennifer Gumpert, VP of business operations, and Dr. Andrew Dent, EVP of material research, give an insider’s look on the latest material innovations and designing for sustainability.
Accredited for: IDCEC, AIA | 0.5 CEU/0.5 LU
Subscribe to view future episodes here:
The Learning Objective CEU Podcast
Season 1, Episode 07 Show Notes
After listening, you will be able to:
- Identify key themes in material innovation
- Contrast trends happening in the consumer goods space with those impacting the design industry
- Analyze how sustainability is impacting product design in interiors
- Examine how adaptability will be a key theme in the future
Take the Quiz
Want CEU credit for listening? Click here to take the quiz and earn your certificate of completion.
How it Works
If this is your first audio-CEU experience you might have some questions – like, "Can I really get CEU credit for listening to a podcast?" and "How exactly does this whole CEU podcast thing work?" And the answer is yes, you CAN earn CEU credits for tuning in and the process is quick and easy.
Here's how to complete your entire CEU podcast process in 4 simple steps:
- Listen to the episode
- Visit this link to take a short, 5 question quiz
* Scoring an 80% or above on the quiz will earn you 0.5 CEU/0.5 LU
- Upon passing the quiz, receive your certificate of completion via email from CEU sponsor Delta Faucet Company
- Self-report to IDCEC and AIA
That's it! An entire CEU done in less than half an hour.
Connect with our expert guests on LinkedIn:
Special thanks to our CEU episode sponsor, Delta Faucet Company, for partnering with us to provide valuable insights on compelling topics for the design industry.